Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
1. The author(s) reserve(s) all proprietary rights such as patent rights and the right to use all or part of the article
in future works of their own such as lectures, press releases, and reviews of textbooks. In the case of
republication of the whole, part, or parts thereof, in periodicals or reprint publications by a third party, written
permission must be obtained from the Chief Editor.
2 I hereby declare that the material being presented by me in this paper is our original work, and does not
contain or include material taken from other copyrighted sources. Wherever such material has been included,
it has been clearly indented or/and identified by quotation marks and due and proper acknowledgements
given by citing the source at appropriate places.
3. The paper, the final version of which I enclose, is not substantially the same as any that I/we have already
4. I/we have not sent the paper or any paper substantially the same as the enclosed one, for publication anywhere
5. Furthermore, the author may only post his/her version provided acknowledgement is given to the original
source of publication and a link is inserted to the published article on IEJRD website.
6. The submitted/enclosed camera-ready paper is thoroughly proof read by me and in conformity with the
instructions for authors communicated to me.