Main Article Content
The report is based on the automation in hospitality. Now every industry deploys its system into the automation. Automation gives the power to accomplish a task efficiently. With the use of automation, every industry maintains the quality of the product. As we know in business quality is a very major factor. So the automation system gives a lot of benefits to the hospitality industry. The major advantage of automation is to keep track of the records that are very essential for the hospitality industry.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Joshi, M. M. (2014). Automated food ordering system with real-time customer feedback. International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering, 3(2).
- Lee, H. A. (2016). Progress and development of information technology in the hospitality industry: Evidence from Cornell Hospitality Quarterly. Cornell Hospitality Quarterly, 54(1), 10-24.
- O’Connor, P., & Murphy, J. (2017). Research on information technology in the hospitality industry. International Journal of Hospitality Management, 23(5), 473-484.
- Mennicken, S., Vermeulen, J., & Huang, E.M. (2014). From today's augmented houses to tomorrow's smart homes: new directions for home automation research. Proceedings of the 2014 ACM International Joint Conference on Pervasive and Ubiquitous Computing.
- Xiao, F., & Fan, C. (2014). Data mining in building automation system for improving building operational performance. Energy and Buildings, 75, 109-118.
- Reichel, A. (2017). Information technology in the hospitality industry: the Israeli scene and beyond. Information Technology & Tourism, 4(1), 41-64.
- Minghetti, V. (2015). Building customer value in the hospitality industry: towards the definition of a customer-centric information system. Information Technology & Tourism, 6(2), 141-152.
- Tsafnat, G., Glasziou, P.P., Choong, M.K., Dunn, A.G., Galgani, F., & Coiera, E.W. (2014). Systematic review automation technologies. Systematic Reviews, 3, 74 - 74.
- Onnasch, L., Wickens, C.D., Li, H., & Manzey, D. (2014). Human Performance Consequences of Stages and Levels of Automation. Human Factors: The Journal of Human Factors and Ergonomics Society, 56, 476 - 488.
- Rahul Reddy Nadikattu. 2016 THE EMERGING ROLE OF ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE IN MODERN SOCIETY. International Journal of Creative Research Thoughts. 4, 4 ,906-911.
- Rahul Reddy Nadikattu, 2014. Content analysis of American & Indian Comics on Instagram using Machine learning", International Journal of Creative Research Thoughts (IJCRT), ISSN:2320-2882, Volume.2, Issue 3, pp.86-103.