Main Article Content
This paper consists of detailed information about the robot's device and system. As everyone knows, how artificial intelligence is growing in the market and the market is getting totally dependent on artificial intelligence for doing the complex tasks. Robotics is a most famous branch in the field of engineering and sciences where every engineer is taking keen interest to make a robot which can do a certain task and can give appropriate results for the given task. Every engineer is trying to make a robot with 0% error which is quite impossible as the technology is increasing. We can think about it but still 0% does not mean that it will not have any point of error but it means it will give you the correct answer for every question without any doubt. Show its uses its detailed information how it works and how it senses working all is signified in this paper which will be enough for getting and good information about robotics and devices along with the system of robots.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Deen, M.J., & Basu, P.K. (2012). Silicon Photonics: Fundamentals and Devices.
- Ilievski, F., Mazzeo, A.D., Shepherd, R.F., Chen, X., & Whitesides, G.M. (2011). Soft robotics for chemists. Angewandte Chemie, 50 8, 1890-5 .
- Palli, G., Borghesan, G., & Melchiorri, C. (2009). Tendon-based transmission systems for robotic devices: Models and control algorithms. 2009 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, 4063-4068.
- Moses, M., Yamaguchi, H., & Chirikjian, G.S. (2009). Towards cyclic fabrication systems for modular robotics and rapid manufacturing. Robotics: Science and Systems.
- Platzer, A. (2010). Logical Analysis of Hybrid Systems - Proving Theorems for Complex Dynamics.
- Agrawal, V., Peine, W.J., Yao, B., & Choi, S. (2010). Control of cable actuated devices using smooth backlash inverse. 2010 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, 1074-1079.
- Hamblen, J.O., & Bekkum, G.M. (2013). An Embedded Systems Laboratory to Support Rapid Prototyping of Robotics and the Internet of Things. IEEE Transactions on Education, 56, 121-128.
- Aguilar, J., Zhang, T., Qian, F., Kingsbury, M., McInroe, B., Mazouchova, N., Li, C., Maladen, R.D., Gong, C., Travers, M.J., Hatton, R.L., Choset, H., Umbanhowar, P., & Goldman, D.I. (2016). A review on locomotion robophysics: the study of movement at the intersection of robotics, soft matter and dynamical systems. Reports on progress in physics. Physical Society, 79 11, 110001 .
- Chiolerio, A., & Quadrelli, M. (2017). Smart Fluid Systems: The Advent of Autonomous Liquid Robotics. Advanced Science, 4.
- Krishnan, R.H., & Pugazhenthi, S. (2014). Mobility assistive devices and self-transfer robotic systems for elderly, a review. Intelligent Service Robotics, 7, 37-49.
- Rahul Reddy Nadikattu. 2016 THE EMERGING ROLE OF ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE IN MODERN SOCIETY. International Journal of Creative Research Thoughts. 4, 4 ,906-911.
- Rahul Reddy Nadikattu, 2014. Content analysis of American & Indian Comics on Instagram using Machine learning", International Journal of Creative Research Thoughts (IJCRT), ISSN:2320-2882, Volume.2, Issue 3, pp.86-103.