Main Article Content
Artificial intelligence has been very effective in business, in the medical field, in government and in society as a whole. Good examples of this inclusion are evidenced by search engines or algorithms such as Google, Facebook and Bing, among others, "in-depth learning on PayPal, Watson for IMB, and independent weapons". Some sections of the community welcomed it with open arms and accepted its importance while others had mixed feelings. Due to a variety of theories, this research project will analyze the impact of AI on society. Influential areas include politics, the economy, the environment, culture and society as a whole. By reading this research report, you will also learn about ethical considerations related to the use of AI.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Antona, M., & Stephanidis, C. (2017). Universal Access in Human–Computer Interaction.
- Rahul Reddy Nadikattu, "THE EMERGING ROLE OF ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE INMODERN SOCIETY", International Journal of Creative Research Thoughts (IJCRT),ISSN:2320-2882, Volume.4, Issue 4, pp.906-911, December 2016, Available at:http://www.ijcrt.org/papers/IJCRT1133435.pdf
- Human and Technological Environments: 11th International Conference, UAHCI 2017,Held as Part of HCI International 2017, Vancouver, BC, Canada, July 9–14, 2017,Proceedings, Part III.
- Boddington, P. (2017). Towards a code of ethics for artificial intelligence.
- Rahul Reddy Nadikattu, "FUNDAMENTAL APPLICATIONS OF MACHINE LEARNINGACROSS THE GLOBE", International Journal of Creative Research Thoughts (IJCRT),ISSN:2320-2882, Volume.6,Issue 1, pp.31-40, January 2018, Available at:http://www.ijcrt.org/papers/IJCRT1133453.pdf
- Huang, D.-S., Jo, K.-H., Lee, H.-H., Kang, H.-J., & Bevilacqua, V. (2009). Emerging Intelligent Computing Technology and Applications. With Aspects of Artificial Intelligence: 5th International Conference on Intelligent Computing, ICIC 2009 Ulsan,South Korea, September 16-19, 2009 Proceedings.
- In Maurer, M., In Gerdes, J. C., In Lenz, B., & In Winner, H. (2016). Autonomous drivingTechnical, legal and social aspects.
- Nilsson, N. J. (1982). Principles of artificial intelligence. Berlin, Germany:Springer-Verlag.
- Trappl, R. (1987). Impacts of artificial intelligence: Scientific, technological, military,economic, societal, cultural and political. Amsterdam: North-Holland.