This conference also provides excellent opportunities for the participants from all countries and territories of the world to exchange new ideas, expertise and experiences,to establish business or research relations and to find partners for future collaboration. The languages of conference are English and Indian.
At the end of the conference, a collection of abstracts will be published within 7 days, which is posted on the website http://iejrd.com/ in the archive of the conferences section. The collection is assigned the library indexes and Journal ISSN. The conference invites doctors and candidates of science, researchers, specialists of various profiles and directions, teachers, postgraduates, undergraduates, students.
Group, Co-authors, and Discount
- You are eligible for a discounted rate on the registration fee if you are a group of 5 persons and/or more or a co-author of a paper presentation.
- If your group comprises more than 10 people please Contact our organizing committee for higher percentage on the discount rate.
- The Author can present only three papers in maximum.
ICDSIIL-20 participants will have the opportunity to participate in one of the most progressive conference experiences in the field with many career development opportunities specially designed by the conference Committee Members. All conference sessions are designed to deliver the highest quality service to participants while ensuring their objectives are met with the highest level of academic praxis.
REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDE :
- HIGH QUALITY CONFERENCE EXPERIENCE
- PRE-CONFERENCE ABSTRACT REVIEWING PROCESS
- RESEARCH PRESENTATION AND EVALUATION
- INDIVIDUAL CERTIFICATION OF PRESENTATION
- INDUSTRIES BEST POST CONFERENCE PUBLICATION BENEFITS
- PERSONAL GUIDANCE AND INDIVIDUAL PROFESSIONAL ASSISTANCE
- E-BOOK OF ISSUE
You can pay your registration fee through given Payment link.
Scope of the Conference
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Aerospace Engineering Agricultural Engineering
- Biological Engineering and Sciences Biological Systems Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering Bioprocess Engineering
- Chemical Engineering Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Engineering Energy Engineering
- Environmental Engineering Food Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering Genetic Engineering
- Industrial Engineering Manufacturing Engineering
- Materials Engineering Mechanical Engineering
- Mining and Geophysical Engineering Nanoengineering
- Nuclear Engineering Petroleum Engineering
- Power Engineering Process Engineering
- Forest Industry Engineering Structural Engineering
- Systems and Software Engineering Textile Engineering
- Thermal Engineering Web Engineering
- Astronomy and Space Sciences
- Atmospheric Sciences
- Biological Sciences
- Fisheries and Aquaculture Sciences
- Forestry Sciences
- Geological Sciences
- Materials Science
- Medical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Plant Sciences
- Systems Biology
- Veterinary Sciences
Social studies can include a whole range of subjects, but the primary ones would include:
- Political Science
Others may include:
- English *(being you will read a lot of historical works)*